Cosmetologists Chicago offers exciting continuing educational opportunities for members. It's a major benefit of your membership. Join an organization today to take advantage of these events. Non-members may attend, but must pay a higher fee for each program. Click on a tab to find out more about the events we offer in your field!
Mark Your Calendars for These Upcoming Events! (details in the tabs below)
- Monday, February 2, 2015 - TIGI
- March 21-23, 2015 - America's Beauty Show
- Monday, April 6, 2015 - TBD
- Monday, May 4, 2015 - Jill Glaser, Makeup First
- Monday, June 1, 2015 - Groupon
- Monday, July 6, 2015 - Katharin Von Gavel, Footlogix
- Monday, August 3, 2015 - TBD
- Monday, September 14, 2015 - TBD
- Monday, October 5, 2015 - TBD
- Monday, November 2, 2015 - CC Annual Business Meeting
- Monday, December 7, 2015 - CC Holiday Program
- March 22-24, 2014 - America's Beauty Show CE Workshops
- Monday, April 7, 2014 - Footlogix presents "Advanced Pedicure Service: Understanding Your Scope of Service"
- Monday, May 5, 2014 - "Blueprint Color and Cut for Success" with Teri Dougherty of Aloxxi
- Monday, June 2, 2014 - "The Bridal Party in High Definition" by Jill Glaser of Makeup First
- Monday, July 7, 2014 - "Sebastian Spring/Summer 2014 "EvoTech" Experience with Kyle Aguon
- Monday, August 4, 2014 - "Art of a Blow Dry" with Shannon King of ERGO
- Monday, September 8, 2014 - "10 Most Important Trends for Spas and Salons" with Lauren Streeter of Repechage
- Monday, September 29, 2014 - "Engaged Learning Made Simple" with Kathy Jager
- Monday, September 29, 2014 - "Full Day of Nail Education" from INTA
- Monday, October 6, 2014 - "Highlighting Between the Lines" with Ruth Andolsen of Product Club
- Monday, November 3, 2014 - "Going for the Extra 20%" with Neil Ducoff, plus the CC Annual Business Meeting
- Monday, December 1, 2014 - "Glamorous Holiday Hair Ideas" with Robert Ham of Moroccanoil
Cosmetologists Chicago is an approved sponsor of continuing education by the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation (license #190-00101).
Educators and events subject to change without notice.
CE credit approved in IL, IA and NE. Please check with your state licensure agency to ensure that you have the approved credit hours you need to keep your license current. Please note that programs and educators are subject to change.