Cosmetologists Chicago offers exciting continuing educational opportunities for members. It's a major benefit of your membership. Join an organization today to take advantage of these events. Non-members may attend, but must pay a higher fee for each program. Click on a tab to find out more about the events we offer in your field!
Mark Your Calendars for These Upcoming Events! (details in the tabs below)
- March 22-24, 2014 - America's Beauty Show CE Workshops
- Monday, April 7, 2014 - Footlogix presents "Advanced Pedicure Service: Understanding Your Scope of Service"
- Monday, May 5, 2014 - Blueprint Color and Cut for Success with Teri Dougherty of Aloxxi
- Monday, June 2, 2014 - "The Bridal Party in High Definition" by Jill Glaser of Makeup First
- Monday, July 7, 2014 - "Sebastian Spring/Summer 2014 "EvoTech" Experience with Kyle Aguon
- Monday, August 4, 2014 - "Art of a Blow Dry" with Shannon King of ERGO
- Monday, September 8, 2014 - "10 Most Important Trends for Spas and Salons" with Lauren Streeter of Repechage
- Monday, September 29, 2014 - "Engaged Learning Made Simple" with Kathy Jager
- Monday, September 29, 2014 - "Full Day of Nail Education" from INTA
- Monday, October 6, 2014 - "Highlighting Between the Lines" with Ruth Andolsen of Product Club
Cosmetologists Chicago is an approved sponsor of continuing education by the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation (license #190-00101).
Educators and events subject to change without notice.