Cosmetologists Chicago® (CC) protects, builds and drives the salon industry by monitoring and lobbying for professional licenses while providing advanced education and scholarships.
Collectively, we give back to our industry by educating all pros (members and non‐members alike) and improving the cosmetology profession by helping those in need.
Cosmetologists Chicago now represents more than 14,000 salon professional and cosmetology student members, including those members of our specific groups including International Nail Technicians Association® (INTA), and the American Association for Esthetics® (AAE).
Your association has been diligent in protecting both professionals and consumers for more than 100 years. Become part of this lasting Chicago beauty legacy!
- FREE 3-day admission to America's Beauty Show, March 25-27, 2017,
at McCormick Place ($225 value)
- First Mondays discounted education – at monthly gatherings of pros for
specialized, continuing education with leading industry partners and talent
- Annual subscription to Modern Salon Magazine and other industry publications
(students receive digital version of Modern's First Chair Magazine)
- Advanced Education scholarship opportunities – Receive up to $2,500 per calendar year!
- Online updates and Social Media Connections – be current on events, industry news
and career growth opportunities.
- Email news and blog content to help you be current on events and industry news
- Professional Licensure Protection and legislative advocacy
- Access to professional documents with business advice, salon safety guidelines
- Insurance discounts
- Discounts & coupons for entertainment and travel
Knowing you belong to a professional association that supports the industry and individual cosmetologists just like you is one of your biggest benefits of membership in Cosmetologists Chicago!
Contributions or gifts to Cosmetologists Chicago are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal tax purposes. Payment of membership dues may be deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense. Due to lobbying efforts on your behalf 30% of your dues are not deductible for federal income tax purposes. Please consult your tax advisor for specific advice.