The America’s Beauty Show Communications Team is here to help you promote your exhibit and products.
Please feel free to contact us with questions or special requests
Salon Industry Media and Social Media:
Kate Gallagher, Gallagher & Associates
Vi Nelson, Vi Nelson & Associates, Inc.
Dori Wilson & Melinda Guerra, Dori Wilson Public Relations
Dori mobile: 312.965.7575
Melinda mobile: 312.995.2866
For America’s Beauty Show Press Room - Get your brand in front of the press and media!
America’s Beauty Show and Cosmetologists Chicago offer you special opportunities to promote your exhibited products via the media. Our Communications Team works with Consumer, Salon Industry and Social Media prior, during and following ABS.
We offer these services at no additional cost to you! Our goal is to help you build your brand as part of our efforts to promote ABS. With more than 250 editors, reporters, bloggers, vloggers and other beauty media attending the 2020 ABS, we know there is genuine interest in the products you will offer salons & spas in 2020. All you have to do is tell us your story so we can tell them.
General Media and Marketing Needs – DEADLINE – DECEMBER 15, 2019
- A press release and jpeg image of a new product you will launch at ABS19.
- A press release and jpeg image of your HERO product at ABS 2020.
- Any beauty or fashion images you want to share from your latest trend collection (300dpi minimum). Please include description and photo credits.
- Name and email of your key Public Relations/Marketing contact for follow up.
- Provide the name and short bio of your headliner/top artist and the dates when he/she will be in Chicago for ABS 2020. Who do we need to talk to about their schedules? We will be in touch if there is interest for media interviews.
EMAIL all of the above to Press@AmericasBeautyShow.com
Be in the ABS 2020 PRESS BAG! – DEADLINE – MARCH 13, 2020
For Consumer Media & Press Room
Send 48 full-size new products that you are launching at the show for distribution pre-ABS to editors and producers at top Chicago area consumer print and broadcast media as well as in the ABS Press Room.
America’s Beauty Show – Consumer Media
Attn: Amy Westercamp
425 S. Financial Plaza, Suite 2325
Chicago, IL 60605
For ABS Social Media Giveaways – DEADLINE – JANUARY 3, 2020
Grab attention leading up to the show with our social giveaways on the ABS pages. Send your desired giveaway product to the address below. Our team will photograph and design creative into a look that fits the 2019 ABS Campaign. A message will be crafted to let people know about the product and the fact that your brand will be ABS to encourage booth traffic. Our digital reach on social is over 100,000+ professional stylists, which can be increased with internal paid promotion that is used at the ABS team’s discretion.
In terms of product we can do whatever your team would like. The bigger it is, the more traction the product will gain. Sometimes it’s sets of brushes, a collection of products or just a singular new/hero product. We select a winner(s) at random, our audience is over 95% salon professionals so using salon professional products is not an issue.
Ideas That Evoke ATTN: Sam Pechan/ABS
301 S. Blount Street FL 2
Madison, WI 53703
For America’s Beauty Show Press Room –
DEADLINE – IF SHIPPING TO THE PRESS ROOM CANNOT ARRIVE BEFORE MARCH 15, 2020
- To cover needs of attending media, send 60 press kits and/or printed materials, along with the same number of products to display (and for media to sample).
- The ABS Media Team will display your materials on tables for media to review and refresh as needed.
- To ship materials to
TO: <<>>> / Freeman / ABS Show Management PRESS ROOM
C/O McCormick Place West Building
2310 Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60616-1497
NOTE – IF SHIPPING TO PRESS ROOM CANNOT ARRIVE BEFORE MARCH 15, 2020
Click HERE for mailing label
- You can also DROP OFF materials on Friday, March 15 before 5 p.m. or anytime during the show.
- America’s Beauty Show does NOT share lists of attending salon industry or consumer media so we encourage you to use this amenity to deliver your message.
- Any leftover press materials may be picked up at the Press Room by 4:00 p.m. on Monday, April 20. All remaining products will be donated to a local charity.