CityLights Makeup Artistry
Elevated Makeup Techniques - Certification
with Paula Heckenast @paulamakeup_hair
Sunday, April 19
9:30am - 10:30am PL-715
11am - 12noon PL-719
12:30pm - 1:30pm PL-720
2pm - 3pm PL-721
3:30pm - 4:30pm PL-722
PRICE $100 | CEH: 1
Elevated Makeup Techniques is NOT an Ordinary Makeup Class, it’s a fun party like atmosphere where you can enjoy a unique interactive experience customized to our attendants. Paula swears by an anything goes rule which means during the session you’re welcome to chime in and help navigate the direction of the class.
Elevate your skin prep and makeup application outside of just the basics. Celebrity makeup artist and owner of City Lights Makeup Artistry and Hair Design, Paula Heckenast, will help you master techniques to showcase your clients’ beauty like a real pro. Learn versatile looks that are great for weddings, gala/black tie, red carpet, photo shoots, television appearances, or any other event to make your guest stand out above the rest, on and off camera. This will be an interactive class meaning each class will be slightly different. The lessons will be customized to what YOU want to learn set in a great party like atmosphere with live music sponsored by Epic DJ Services, a photobooth by Bedhead Boudoir Photography and much more! Stay tuned as we are always adding more fun things to our class!
• Proper skin preparation tailored to your guest. Skin prep is often neglected, but it is the most important step in building the foundation for a flawless application.
• Receive a full preparation guide outline for your client to optimize their skin BEFORE they get into your chair to make your session easier and more efficient.
• Looks that will take your client to the next level both in person and in front of the camera lens with minimal need for touch ups.
• Proper expert blending techniques to optimize your performance for remarkable results using both airbrush and traditional makeup.
• Master your mistakes. There are some very common mistakes in makeup that are easier to fix than most would think. You will learn how not to lose time when these mistakes occur and utilize them to your advantage.
LOOK AT THESE EXTRAS!!!:
• We will have a fun photo booth in room sponsored by Bedhead Boudoir Photography also offering professional headshots.
• Live music sponsored by Epic DJ Services!
• All class attendants will receive a luxury swag bag.
• Plus a complimentary one on one anything goes coaching session with Paula Heckenast ($250 value) valid for 12 months from the class date
• Gift Certificate toward a photoshoot with Bedhead Boudoir Photography.
• Luxe swag bags!
• Raffle prizes sponsored by: Epic Burger, SOUL CYCLE, Sonia Roselli Beauty, MËNAJI and more!
• We are always adding fun things to our event so please be sure to check back for updates!
The Chicago Cosmetologists Association, Inc. is an approved sponsor of continuing education by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (license #190-000101)