CCA’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AGREEMENTWelcome to Chicago Cosmetologists Association, Inc.’s (CCA’s) website (Site). This website is provided as a service of CCA.
- Description of Service. The Site consists of several sections, including information about our products and links to third-party application, registration and membership sites that provide services to CCA. Agreements for those sites may be viewed by clicking on the link provided on its login page.
- Right to Suspend. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to suspend any member or customer’s account or any user’s access to the Website or third-party website that is providing services to CCA at any time at our discretion including, without limitation, as necessary in our discretion to protect the security or operation of the Website.
- Intellectual Property. The entire contents and design of the Site, including all trademarks, logos, trade names, documents, databases, graphic representations, and other information, are the property of CCA, or are used by CCA with permission, and are protected under U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws, whether or not a notice of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights appears on the screen displaying the information. Except as otherwise provided herein, users of the Site may save and use information contained on the Site only for personal or other non-commercial, educational purposes. No other use, including, without limitation, reproduction, retransmission, or editing, of Site information may be made without the prior written permission of CCA, which may be requested by contacting CCA| email@example.com.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall CCA or its officers, directors, members, staff, or agents be liable for any damages of any kind, including, without limitation, any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability whatsoever, arising out of, or in connection with, the use or performance of the Site or any content appearing on the Site.
- Disclaimer. CCA makes no warranty, guaranty, or representation regarding the accuracy, content, completeness, reliability, operability, or legality of information contained within the Site, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, and non-infringement of proprietary rights. The information, opinions, and recommendations presented within the Site are for general information only. Unless specifically stated otherwise CCA does not endorse, approve, recommend, or certify any information, product, process, service, or organization presented or mentioned on the Site, and information from the Site should not be referenced in any way to imply such endorsement or approval. Moreover, CCA makes no warranty that the Site, or the server that makes it available, is free from viruses, worms, or other elements or codes that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. CCA expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, reliance on, or inability to use the Site or the information presented on the Site. In any jurisdiction that does not permit such a disclaimer of liability, CCA’s liability shall be limited to the greatest extent allowed by applicable law.
- DMCA Notice. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe that any of Our Content infringes your copyrights, please provide our DMCA Agent the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the CCA to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the CCA to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
DMCA Copyright Manager
Chicago Cosmetologists Association, Inc.
425 S. Financial Plaza
Chicago, IL 60605
- Choice of Law and Forum. This Agreement is entered into and performed in the State of Illinois, United States of America, and is governed by the laws of Illinois, exclusive of its choice of law or conflict of laws provisions.