BCN: Student School Team Fantasy Competition
Mon, 17 Apr 2023 12:30PM-02:00PM(CST)
Location: Competition Arena
Limited seating. Available to the first 20
The Future of Fantasy $25 Registration Fee
Student School Team Fantasy Competition
Beauty Cast Network and their National Employment Partners are hosting The Student Future of Fantasy School Team Competition. Awards and Prizes will be given to the First, Second & Third Place Winners.
1st Place - 1 Trophy, 2 Gold Medals, and a prize package valued at $1500 shared between the team.
2nd Place - 1 Trophy, 2 Silver Medals, and a prize package valued at $750.00 shared between the team
3rd Place - 1 Trophy, 2 Bronze Medals, and a prize package valued at $500.00 shared between the couple.
The winners will be spotlighted in the Beauty Cast Network Career Mentor and Beauty Cast Network Career Close-up 22/23 Annual Career Guide
Competition Desired Result:
Teams will create a modern fantasy futuristic look of beauty on a model Competitors will be judged on the following criteria:
● Technical Difficulty
● Skill Accuracy
up to 25 Points up to 25 Points up to 25 Points up to 25 Points
Teams can receive up to 25 points per criteria and 100 points per judge.
1. Registration is limited to the first 20 teams. A team consists of 2 student competitors and one model. NO EXCEPTIONS
2. All competitors must be students on the day of the competition and cannot hold any professional licensing related to the competition.
3.Competing team must be enrolled at the same school and be present at the call time to compete.
4. The team must supply their model and the model must be at least 16 years of age or older. Photo ID is required.
Upon arrival at check-in, models will be reviewed by a competition sage to ensure they are in compliance with all competition rules.
5. Models must be pre-dressed but may wear an extra layer as a cover.
6. Teams will have 75 minutes to complete their looks. All styling must be completed within this time. Five minutes after the competition will be to touch up the model’s clothes and accessories. During this time, competitors may not touch the model’s hair, face, or makeup.
7. Models can pose standing or sitting during judging.
8. Competitors will need to bring a 3X5 card explaining their inspiration for their design.
1. The use of hair color and extensions is optional but must be done in advance. Hairpieces, wigs, and bald caps are NOT allowed.
2. All styling tools are allowed and are the responsibility of the competitors to provide. One (1) electrical outlet with a 1500 WATT maximum will be provided.
3. Hair may be pre-set/pre-curled but must be loose at the start of the competition.
1. Model must arrive at the competition with NO makeup or ONLY a foundation. Models with more than a make-up foundation will be required to remove it prior to competition. 2. Competitors will provide their own makeup
3. Prosthetics application is allowed but must be pre-colored prosthetics. They must be made by the team using professional-grade material to ensure the model's safety.
Seating for free classes is "first come, first served."
Registration for paid classes is available to you once you buy your ticket. Many classes are limited attendance so sign up now!