THIS CLASS WAS HELD AT ABS 2022 AND IS NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
MONDAY, APRIL 11TH
Limited seating. Available to the first 200 attendees.
Seating for this event is first come, first served.
Please arrive early and get ready to enjoy our not-to-miss classes!
The razor is much more than a detailing tool. While most stylists are accustomed to using the razor this way. The Razor System course teaches proficient use of the razor as a cutting tool from start to finish. Students will learn a systematic way to design and cut an entire haircut with the razor, achieving the same result each time the client returns. This course will forever eliminate the fear of using such a tool. At the conclusion of the class you will be ready to roll up your sleeves and book your hands on razor class, where you will take your skill set to another level, setting you apart from other sylists! Taylor Jameson, the course instructor, refers to the looks taught during the course as “Classic Bohemian”. She will teach you to take the classic Sassoon shapes and cut them with the razor, adding in texturing techniques. During the course you will learn:
- The difference between cutting a straight line with scissors and a razor.
- The difference between cutting with a razor and texturing with a razor.
- How to cut any type of hair with a razor – curly, straight, wavy, long, short, thick or thin.
- How to cut hair without over-texturizing.
- The difference between a guard-less razor and a razor with a guard, and which offers the best results.
Other classes you may like
THESE CLASSES WERE HELD AT ABS 2022 AND ARE NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE