Dermaplaning from Concept to Execution
Sat, 15 Apr 2023 11:00AM-04:00PM(CST)
Limited seating. Available to the first 50
This course is designed to educate all licensed practitioners with one or more of the following licenses: Esthetics, Nursing, or Cosmetology. The participants will be able to analyze and assess a client correctly, explain how these treatments work for different skin concerns, and understand the proper treatment technique.
This course offers a comprehensive class ranging from beginner to advanced techniques.
In this course, you will learn the following:
• Proper patient consultation and assessment of concerns
• Contraindications and conditions treatable
• Proper settings and Safety
• Correct treatment technique
• Treatment Protocols for all Skin Conditions
• Pre/Post Care of Dermaplaning treatment
• Skin Care Ingredient Recommendations
• How to market yourself and your business.
• How to run and grow a successful business.
Completing the course will give you the tools, knowledge, and guidance to perform safe and effective Dermaplaning treatments. Our Dermaplaning training course will provide you with better, more skilled procedures to satisfy your clients. This is where you will work alongside like-minded individuals with one common goal, to become a better and more skilled professional! Practice will be done on kiwis and mannequin heads.
Included: ITS Dermaplaning Kit: 1 Derm Handle / 10 Disposable Blades / Scissors / Tweezers, Workshop Manual, Repechage Hydra Dew Pure Oil
REGISTER HERE to attend America's Beauty Show and reserve your seat!
Seating for free classes is "first come, first served."
Registration for paid classes is available to you once you buy your ticket. Many classes are limited attendance so sign up now!