Give People More Than What They Expect
Sat, 15 Apr 2023 11:30AM-12:30PM(CST)
Limited seating. Available to the first 100
LEADING PEOPLE TO EXCELLENCE - WHAT IT TAKES TO BE AN OUTSTANDING RECEPTIONIST!
The receptionist is the first point of contact for any customer. They have many responsibilities like answering the phone, addressing customers questions, booking appointments, processing payments. The stylist, the assistance, nail techs, estheticians, the massage therapist in the end it’s everyone’s responsibility to make customer feel a unique experience.
In this class you will learn what really makes a good customer service and a culture of excellence. The class will go above and beyond what really happens when you’re on point.
What you will learn:
1. Don’t take things personally, don’t over think things
2. Know the difference between service and hospitality
3. Make the right decision at any given moment
4. Respond to customer inquiries and complaints in a timely manner
5. Show empathy and be understanding of the customer's situation
6. Do whatever it takes to meet the customer needs
7. It’s starts with you, learn how to manage yourself
8. Victory comes from the front line